Thursday, September 6, 2012

Product review - Covergirl/Olay



I signed up a while ago to be a product reviewer, and recently received two products from the Covergirl and Olay cosmetic line - Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and the pressed powder. I couldn't wait to try these products, the foundation especially looks interesting and unique - swirls of lotion through the make up! Anyway, I had to guess the right color and boy did I get lucky. I used quite a bit of product on freshly moisturized skin (no primer - wasn't sure if I was supposed to use primer?), and it give buildable medium coverage for blemishes, redness and other areas of discoloration. It doesn't feel oily, and although the coverage is great, it doesn't feel heavy or look mask-y on. I really liked the coverage I got from using this product! After applying the foundation (I used my fingertips - keeping it simple :P), I used the pressed powder to set it. I like the silky feel of the powder, and the way it doesn't look overly cakey. If you've never tried these amazing products, I recommend you do! I was really happy with the look I achieved using them in tandem. They were nice enough to send me coupons to share with friends and family, so comment below if you'd like me to send you a coupon! Find them at your neighborhood pharmacy, or your nearest Ulta store, or order online!

DISCLAIMER: I'm a BzzAgent and I received a product sample from BzzAgent for this review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own personal opinions :D


No comments:

Post a Comment