Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Chatty Dabbler - an introduction...

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am quite the conversationalist. I meet a perfect stranger, and within ten minutes, I could tell you their entire life story... I am also an unabashed dabbler - mainly because life is so busy and there are so many creative endeavors that capture my attention, and so little time to pursue them. As a little girl, I thought I wanted to be a journalist (a career ambition I quickly abandoned once I was old enough to realize how truly depressing the news can be!), but I realize now that what I really wanted was a VOICE. I love reading other people's blogs, and have decided to put myself out there in the blogosphere, give my thoughts and opinions a forum, and let my voice be heard. From daily life, to recipes, to ideas and projects I love and want to try, to shopping deals, to thoughts on current events, to things that make me laugh, and everything else in between, I want to use this blog as a place to collect all the things that interest me and share them with other people. I am the Chatty Dabbler - welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment