Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A few of my favorite things....



In no particular order:

Rainy days. Technology (most of the time). Pandora. Fireworks. Mexican food. Walking barefoot in the sand. Purple. Farmers' market. Candlelight. Singing. Roasted carrots. Diamonds (my birthstone!). Cooking.  My hot glue gun. Irises. Beef stew. My mac. Sunglasses. Peonies. Traveling. Coming home. Chocolate. Scarves. Reading. Freshly baked bread. Hugs. Recycling. Flip flops. My crock pot. Sunsets. Photography. Cupcakes. Acoustic guitar. Rosemary. London (see: traveling). My hubby. Jacaranda trees. Thanksgiving. Cashmere. My family. Quinoa. Mysteries. Clear, starry nights. Pedicures (see: walking barefoot, flip flops). Cozy soft socks. Plantains. Moonroofs (see: starry nights). Handwritten notes. Lavender. Bonfires. Staying up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment