Thursday, June 28, 2012

Organization, retail therapy and other things that make me happy :D

I love organization. Not necessarily the process of doing it, but that amazing, accomplished feeling when I'm done, knowing that you could ask me where to find anything and I could easily and effortlessly find it. So needless to say, I LOVE the Container Store. It takes SO much restraint not to spend all the money in the world in that store, it just seems like there are SO many things I could organize and SO many things I need to buy in order to start :P Well, yesterday felt like day 15 of this week, which has been slowly plodding by, and when I got off work a little earlier than usual, I thought some retail therapy might help. So I stopped by Cost Plus World Market and bought some lovely paper lanterns for our balcony (which is sloooooooooooowly coming together, but I am already enjoyed in it's unfinished state). As a bonus, they were on sale!
Birds of Paradise Battery-Operated Lanterns, Pack of 4 | World Market

Then, much to my delight, I made my inaugural visit to the new Container Store that just opened this month, less than 10 minutes from my house. Sigh. True happiness. And in my quest for organization, I purchased a gift wrap organizer. I put everything in it when I got home, and sighed with pure happiness and contentment! I will have to post a pic of it later, since the one I bought isn't on their website, but I went to bed a very happy girl, knowing my gift wrap, gift bags, tissue paper and ribbons finally had a compact, convenient place to call home. Retail therapy works! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment