Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions and other things I haven't gotten around to...

So it's February. FEBRUARY!!! How on EARTH did this happen? Where did the first month of this new year go?! I am accepting the fact that the older I get, the faster each year flies by, but I have to say, February really snuck up on me without warning! I'm not big on New Year's resolutions, but usually I have one or two things in mind. Not this year. It's right around the time I'm usually giving up on my resolutions and I haven't even made one yet! I think we'll be skipping that this year! One thing I WON'T be skipping? This lovely deal from Groupon!! Yeah, diamonds are a girl's best friend, but Swarovski studs that sparkle at such a steal of a price ($20!!) are pretty amazing too! Apparently more than 4000 people agree with me ~ what a lovely little luxury :) The deal ends in 4 days, so don't wait too long to check out these stunning Swarovski studs!!!

Swarovski-earrings_grid_6_grid_6

No comments:

Post a Comment