Thursday, October 25, 2012

An open letter to Southern California...

So I have googled searched 'nearest place to see real fall Los Angeles'. And 'nearest snow Los Angeles'. And other cold weather related searches. Because I'm not sure how much longer I can take this bizarre weather. And apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way. I guess I probably need to go read my first world problems blog post. Which I will. Right after I post this open letter to Southern California. Sometimes it helps just to feel like your voice is heard.

Dear Southern California,

It is FALL. Mid-October. Almost THANKSGIVING!!! Enough of this HIDEOUS, hot summery weather. We want to wear SWEATERS and scarves, drink hot coffee/chocolate and eat SOUP and pot roast!!!

Sincerely,

Me (and that poor lady I saw at lunch rocking knee high boots, an adorable coat and a sweat mustache.

As if waking up to an 80+ degree forecast wasn't enough, I had to find THIS posted on Facebook this morning too... Sigh.
What October looks like elsewhere







No comments:

Post a Comment