Tuesday, October 9, 2012

AWOL


I really want to go someplace where they have REAL fall ~ like this!!!
I know, I know, I've been a little AWOL. It is for a great reason, I promise. And since I haven't had a chance to upload pics to prove it, you'll just have to wait for an explanation. But until then... I noticed a few things while out shopping this weekend. Like pumpkins and Christmas cards (I LOVE Christmas, but Christmas cards in October seems to be jumping the gun a little, doesn't it?!), and salted caramel mochas on the menu of a certain coffee place I haven't frequented in years but will likely be visiting often for the next few months. So what if it's still too warm to contemplate drinking a hot coffee, that's why they invented Frappuccinos! I wish it were already here, but all of these little signs point to ONE thing ~ someday, hopefully very soon, fall is coming and bringing winter on it's coattails!!! And I, for one, can't wait!! Meanwhile... I don't care that the weather report has temperatures soaring back up to the near 80s this weekend. At this moment, there are clouds in the sky and the air is not hot, which is as close to Southern California has been to fall so far. I'll take it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment