Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude...


November is HERE! And hopefully it will soon bring cooler temperatures for good! With rain :) In honor of Thanksgiving, I'm celebrating with a month a gratitude! I have a friend who once told me that every night before she goes to sleep, she lists five things she's thankful for in a gratitude journal. It seems like such a great idea, a perfect way to put the day in perspective, no matter what went on. While I haven't commited to going quite that far, I am planning to post one thing I'm grateful for, each day this month...

So with no further ado... I am thankful for my little blue Honda Civic! It confuses children (wait, how to the windows go down - well, you wind them down!), is a little bashed up (NOT my fault, someone scraped the whole side of my car last month and I'm still not over it - and they didn't leave a note!), and it needs gas (mental note to stop after work!), which is probably why it's on my mind today. But it's paid off (finally - LOVE not having a car payment!), reliable and is my lil 'Blue Angel'. Don't judge - yes, I name my cars. Actually my Dad named this one. Anyway, today, I am THANKFUL for my car!


My lil Blue Angel is dirty... So this pic will have to do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment