Friday, November 30, 2012

Saving the best for last...

So thankful for my wonderful hubby. It's funny to think that we have been making memories together for more than twelve years! That seems like a loooooong time. I love spending time with him, whether it's just running errands together, traveling the world, or everything in between, he makes me laugh more than anyone else I know, helps me find my adventurous side, and has a way of making me feel like together, we can take on the world.

We had a nice little date night tonight, with some gift cards we'd been saving for a rainy day (and it kind of WAS a rainy day too!). As I sat across the table from him, eating and laughing and chatting, I was reminded of just how lucky we are, to have found each other, to be building a life together. Some people can only dream of what we have, and it's a good reminder not to take each other for granted. Thankful for him. Every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment