Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love a good deal!


Well, there are few things in life I love more than a good deal, and this Living Social deal is amazing!!! A 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas print for $29, plus shipping, is a such great price, and the only problem I think I"ll have is trying to pick which picture to use! Getting some unique art up on our many walls is one of our big new house 'to dos', and this is an inexpensive way to take a photo I really love and make it wall-worthy :) The deal is offered through Fabness, which is a pretty great website for ordering these kinds of products, so check it out too! I immediately started browsing through my shutterfly and found these two pics from trips we took ages ago ~ they are just snapshots, taken with my trusty little point and shoot, but maybe if I mess with the contrast in photoshop, I will end up with a great image for a piece of art that reminds us of adventures we've taken together.  

Golden Gate Bridge ~ there are a million pics like this in the world, but this one would be a constant reminder of the day we walked the entire city on foot, taking this and so many other pictures and wondering why we didn't wear sneakers :)




Love this pic from Yosemite
  ***UPDATE: Sadly, this deal is sold out. However, for those who missed it, check out this website - their prices seem really great!


No comments:

Post a Comment