Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mariachi madness


I love mariachi music. I don't know why, but it makes me feel happy. The lyrics are so dramatic, so romantic, so emotional, and the musicians are so passionate - it is one of my favorite things. So the birthday extravaganza continued, as I headed out for dinner with a side of serenade with some of my favorite ladies! The food was yummy, the atmosphere energetic and festive, and the birthday girl was HAPPY :) What a perfect way to spend an evening! If you're local to Los Angeles, or ever visiting, you must check out Casa Sanchez for an unforgettable night! It may be a little on the noisy side for some people (Chris :P), so ask for a table further back from the stage - or go with a bunch of girls that like a little noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment